Missionlmdsp provides innovative software for musicians, producers and sound designers.
Our focus is on creating audio tools based on original ideas and developing cutting-edge algorithms.
lmdsp is a French individual company created in 2009 by Lorcán Mc Donagh.
He holds a PhD in Signal Processing from IRISA/INRIA Research Institute in Rennes, France.
A detailed resumé is available at LinkedIn.
We offer consulting and software engineering services for clients working with digital audio, image and signal processing.
Depending on your particular needs, we can intervene at all stages of your project, from the design stage to implementation. You will gain access to a panel of core competencies such as:
- Numerical calculus, data analysis and modelling
- Signal processing and algorithm design
- Software architecture, implementation and optimization
We have a strong experience developing with the following programming languages and technologies:
- C++, Objective-C, boost
- Cross-platform development: Win32, macOS, embedded
- Audio plug-in development: AAX, Audio Unit, VST2, VST3
- OpenGL®, GLSL and OpenCV
- Python, Django and Matlab®
Please contact us to discuss your project specifics in detail.